Progress Reporting and Request for Reimbursement FormsProject Sponsors awarded Alameda CTC Administered Funds (Measure B, Measure BB, VRF, and/or TFCA) are to use the forms below for progress reporting, Request for Reimbursements, and Amendments Requests to project funding agreements.
Click within the blue headers below to open the desired forms.
Progress Report Forms
Final Reporting Forms
- Measure B/Measure BB/VRF Final Report Form
- TFCA Final Report Forms
Project Funding Agreement Amendment Request Form
Program Compliance Reporting Forms
REPORTS DUE ELECTRONICALLY - By Friday, December 27, 2019
- Separate MB, MBB, VRF Audited Financial Statements
- MB/MBB Program Compliance Report
- VRF Program Compliance Report
Audited Financial Statement and Compliance Submittal Guidance
- Program Compliance Submittal Guidance and Reporting Instructions for FY 2018-19
- Sample Audited Financial Statement Format
- DLD Timely Use of Funds Policies
- DLD Timely Use of Funds and 15% MBB LSR Monitoring Tool (XLS)
Workshop InformationWhen: September 24, 2019, 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Where: Alameda CTC Offices, 1111 Broadway, Suite 800, Oakland, CA 94607
Measure B/BB/VRF Direct Local Distribution Implementation Guidelines
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Program
- Local Streets and Roads Program
- Paratransit Program
- Transit Program
- DLD Performance Measures (All Programs)
- MB/MBB/VRF Program Summary Reports
Measure B: Under the 2000 Measure B sales tax program from April 1, 2002 to June 30, 2016, Alameda CTC has collected and distributed approximately $923 million in Direct Local Distribution Funds to local agencies and transit agencies for transportation purposes.
Measure BB: Under the 2014 Measure BB sales tax program from April 1, 2015 to June 30, 2016, Alameda CTC has collected and distributed approximately $156 million in Direct Local Distribution Funds to local agencies and transit agencies for transportation purposes.
Each year, recipients are required to provide Audited Financial Statements and Compliance Reports to document revenues and expenditures. The recipient's Measure B and Measure BB Audited Financial Statements and Program Compliance Reports appear below. Annual Program Compliance Summary Reports are also available for review.
Vehicle Registration Fee: VRF audited financial statements and program compliance reports.