Upcoming Contracting OpportunitiesFor Alameda CTC email updates, subscribe to Alameda CTC Contracting Opportunities.
- Contracting Opportunities Six-Month Look-ahead (PDF) - Updated 3/11/2019
Current Contracting Opportunities
On-Call Media and Public Relations Services (R19-0005)Mar. 15, 2019 at 2:55pm The Alameda County Transportation Commission (Alameda CTC) invites you to submit a proposal to provide on-call media and public relations services for Alameda CTC. The performance period is for an initial period of 12 months from July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020, with options for up to four additional years of service. Responses should be submitted in accordance with the requirements and instructions set forth in the Request for Proposals (RFP), including the following:
- Local Business Contract Equity Program: This contract will be funded in part by Transportation Fund for Clean Air (TFCA) funds, and as such, will not be subject to the Alameda CTC Local Business Contract Equity Program. However, as local firms are a vital component of Alameda County’s economy, Alameda CTC strongly encourages each proposer to consider the use of local and small firms in its proposal.
- Optional Pre-Proposal Meeting: Monday, March 25, 2019, at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time (PT). Attendees are encouraged to confirm attendance by completing the online registration form by 5:00 p.m. PT the day before the meeting at https://goo.gl/forms/cSeScEQpnwsLZgbz1.
- Proposal Due Date: Tuesday, April 9, 2019, at 3:00 p.m. PT
- Optional Email Notifications: To sign up for optional email notifications of important updates regarding this RFP only, please visit https://goo.gl/forms/cSeScEQpnwsLZgbz1.
- R19-0005_Addendum-No1 - Issued 4/1/19
- Addendum-No1_Appendix_D - Issued 4/1/19
- Addendum-No1_Cost_Proposal_Form - Issued 4/1/19
- R19-0005_RFP_Media_PR_20190315.pdf – Issued 3/15/19
- Q&A - Issued 4/1/19
- Contracting Forms webpage
- R19-0005: Interested Parties List
- R19-0005: Media/PR Pre-Proposal Presentation – 3/25/2019
- R19-0005: Sign-in Sheet
For procurement and contracting forms, visit Contracting Forms.