Upcoming Contracting OpportunitiesFor Alameda CTC email updates, subscribe to Alameda CTC Contracting Opportunities.
- Contracting Opportunities Six-Month Look-ahead (PDF) - Updated 6/17/2019
Current Contracting Opportunities
Port of Oakland – Freight Intelligent Transportation System (FITS) (R19-0006)June 20, 2019 at 3:00 p.m. The Alameda County Transportation Commission (Alameda CTC) invites you to submit a bid for the construction of the FITS project. This 230 working day project in and near the Port of Oakland includes installation of the following elements: Advanced Traffic Management System, Signal Upgrades, Closed Circuit Television, Changeable Message Signs, Queue Detection, Communication Improvements, Center-to-Center Communication, Supplemental Vehicle Detection, Train Detection Equipment, and Weigh-in-Motion. A California Class A contractor’s license is required.
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE): This contract will be funded in part by federal funds and has a 14% DBE goal. Prime bidders will have the opportunity to meet potential Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) subcontractors at the Pre-Bid Conference. ALL PRIME BIDDERS ARE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED TO BE IN ATTENDANCE.
- Optional Pre-Bid Conference: Tuesday, July 9, 2019, at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time (PT). Harbor Facilities Center, 1st Floor, 651 Maritime Street, Oakland, California 94607. Attendees are requested to confirm attendance by completing the online registration form by 5:00 p.m. PT the day before the meeting. REGISTER NOW.
- Proposal Due Date: Tuesday, July 30, 2019, at 3:00 p.m. PT
- Bid Documents: With the exception of the plan set, bid documents may be downloaded through Construction Bidboard’s (ebidboard) on-line plan room. Click icon below to access.
- The plan set for this project contains Sensitive Security Information (SSI), as defined in the Code of Federal Regulations (49 CFR §1520) and is therefore a Restricted Document. It will not be posted on-line. Instructions to obtain the project plan set is contained in the Notice To Contractor.
firstname.lastname@example.org For questions with respect to the Bidding Documents, bidders should utilize ebidboard’s “Project Q&A” tab to post inquiries.
On-Call Media and Public Relations Services (R19-0005)Mar. 15, 2019 at 2:55pm The Alameda County Transportation Commission (Alameda CTC) invites you to submit a proposal to provide on-call media and public relations services for Alameda CTC. The performance period is for an initial period of 12 months from July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020, with options for up to four additional years of service. Responses should be submitted in accordance with the requirements and instructions set forth in the Request for Proposals (RFP), including the following:
- Local Business Contract Equity Program: This contract will be funded in part by Transportation Fund for Clean Air (TFCA) funds, and as such, will not be subject to the Alameda CTC Local Business Contract Equity Program. However, as local firms are a vital component of Alameda County’s economy, Alameda CTC strongly encourages each proposer to consider the use of local and small firms in its proposal.
- Optional Pre-Proposal Meeting: Monday, March 25, 2019, at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time (PT). Attendees are encouraged to confirm attendance by completing the online registration form by 5:00 p.m. PT the day before the meeting at https://goo.gl/forms/cSeScEQpnwsLZgbz1.
- Proposal Due Date: Tuesday, April 9, 2019, at 3:00 p.m. PT
- Optional Email Notifications: To sign up for optional email notifications of important updates regarding this RFP only, please visit https://goo.gl/forms/cSeScEQpnwsLZgbz1.
- R19-0005_Addendum-No1 - Issued 4/1/19
- Addendum-No1_Appendix_D - Issued 4/1/19
- Addendum-No1_Cost_Proposal_Form - Issued 4/1/19
- R19-0005_RFP_Media_PR_20190315.pdf – Issued 3/15/19
- Q&A - Issued 4/1/19
- Contracting Forms webpage
- R19-0005: Interested Parties List
- R19-0005: Media/PR Pre-Proposal Presentation – 3/25/2019
- R19-0005: Sign-in Sheet
- Contracting 101 with the Port of Oakland, Wednesday, May 8, 2019
- Business Opportunities Trade Fair with East Bay Municipal Utilities District and Chamber of Commerce, Friday, May 15, 2019
For procurement and contracting forms, visit Contracting Forms.