Alameda CTC is currently managing numerous active capital projects in various stages of delivery at a combined total value of more than $3 billion. The fact sheets and individual project webpages below provide specific information about each of the active projects, including current schedule, cost, funding and status. Archived completed projects can be found here.
- Downtown Oakland Streetscape Improvements fact sheet
- East Bay Greenway: Lake Merritt BART to South Hayward BART Project webpage
- I-80/Ashby Avenue (SR-13) Interchange Improvements webpage
- I-80/Gilman Interchange Project webpage – Measure BB
- I-80 Integrated Corridor Mobility (ICM) Project webpage – CMIA, TLSP
- I-680 Express Lanes From SR-84 to Alcosta Blvd Project webpage
- I-680 Sunol Express Lanes Project webpage
- Oakland-Alameda Access Project webpage (formerly I-880/Broadway-Jackson Interchange Improvements Project)
- I-880 Interchange Improvements webpage (Whipple Road/Industrial Parkway Southwest and Industrial Parkway)
- I-880 Interchange Improvements webpage (Winton Avenue/A Street)
- SR-84 from South of Ruby Hill Drive to I-680 and SR-84/I-680 Interchange Improvements Project webpage
SR-262 (Mission Boulevard)
- Castro Valley Local Area Traffic Circulation Improvement fact sheet
- Dublin Boulevard – North Canyons Parkway Extension fact sheet
- Dumbarton Corridor Improvements (Central Avenue Overpass) fact sheet
- East 14th Street/Hesperian Boulevard/150th Avenue Intersection Improvement fact sheet
- Quarry Lakes Parkway Project Webpage (formerly I-880 to Mission Boulevard East-West Connector)
- East 14th Street/Mission and Fremont Boulevard Multimodal Corridor webpage
- San Pablo Avenue Corridor Project webpage
- 7th Street Grade Separation and Port Arterial Improvements webpage
- 7th Street Grade Separation East webpage
- 7th Street Grade Separation West webpage
- Freight Intelligent Transportation System webpage
- East Bay Bus Rapid Transit fact sheet
- Rail Safety Enhancement Program fact sheet
- Valley Link Project webpage
Please note: Project fact sheets are updated on a quarterly basis.
For more information on upcoming advertisements, view the Alameda CTC current and upcoming contracting opportunities.
Archived completed projects can be found here.