Welcome to the Alameda County Transportation Commission (Alameda CTC) and congratulations on your new appointment!
This web-based orientation is intended to share everything we think you might need or want to know about the Alameda County Transportation Commission. We understand that in the first weeks on the Commission, you receive a wealth of information and may have questions. To that end, Alameda CTC is here to provide you with the help and support you need to succeed in your new role on the Commission.
- Alameda CTC Overview Presentation
- Alameda CTC Commissioner Roster
- Alameda CTC Organizational Chart and Staff Contacts
- Glossary of Acronyms
- Meeting Location Map
Overview of Alameda CTC Meetings ScheduleThe Commission meets at 2 p.m. on the fourth Thursday of the month at 1111 Broadway, Suite 800 in downtown Oakland, except during the months of August and November. In addition to the full Commission, Alameda CTC has established three standing committees to assist the Commission in fulfilling the agency’s mission. The Commission also oversees operations of the I-680 Express Lane JPA Committee. The Alameda CTC Meetings Calendar contains information on all public meetings at Alameda CTC. It also contains links to all agendas, minutes and meeting handouts.
Procedures and FormsThe forms you will need will be provided by the Clerk of the Commission. If you would like to request copies of the forms, please contact Vanessa Lee at email@example.com or 510.208.7436.
Alameda CTC Administrative Code and Joint Powers Agreement
- Alameda CTC Administrative Code
- Alameda CTC Joint Powers Agreement (Merger of the Alameda County Congestion Management Agency and the Alameda County Transportation Improvement Authority to form the Alameda CTC.)
Alameda CTC Commissioner Travel
Alameda CTC Expenditure Plans
- 2014 Measure BB Expenditure Plan (The 2014 Measure BB Expenditure Plan was amended in September 2020. For detailed information on this amendment, visit the Measure BB webpage.)
- 2000 Measure B Expenditure Plan
- 2010 Vehicle Registration Fee Expenditure Plan
Alameda CTC Reports
- Executive Director’s Monthly Report
- Electronic Newsletter
- Alameda CTC Annual Report
- Alameda CTC Legislative Program
- Countywide Transportation Plan
- Congestion Management Program
- Alameda CTC Programs
- Alameda CTC Projects
- Annual Comprehensive Financial Report
- Comprehensive Investment Plan
- Capital Projects Delivery Plan
- Commissioner Travel and Expenditure Policy