Dec 10, 2018 at 4:30pm
The Alameda County Transportation Commission (Alameda CTC) invites you to submit a proposal to provide Independent Financial Audit Services. The anticipated performance period is 36 months from May 1, 2019 through April 30, 2022, with options for up to two (2) additional years of service.
Responses should be submitted in accordance with the requirements and instructions set forth in the Request for Proposals (RFP), including the following:
- Local Business Contract Equity (LBCE) Program: This contract will be funded with VRF, Measure B and/or Measure BB funds, or such funds in combination with other local funds. As such, the Alameda CTC Local Business Contract Equity (LBCE) Program requirements will apply. The LBCE Program’s goals for professional services are 70.0% for Local Business Enterprise (LBE) and 30.0% for Small Local Business Enterprise (SLBE). Further details regarding this program, including a list of all currently certified firms, can be found on the Alameda CTC website at Local Business Contract Equity (LBCE) Program.
- Proposal Due Date: Monday, January 7, 2019, at 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time (PT)
- Optional Pre-Proposal Meeting: Tuesday, December 18, 2018, at 10:00 a.m. PT. Attendees are encouraged to confirm attendance by completing the online registration form by 5:00 p.m. PT the day before the meeting at https://goo.gl/forms/WoPZL14GPW3wYU5v1
- Optional Email Notifications: To sign up for optional email notifications of important updates regarding this RFP only, please visit https://goo.gl/forms/WoPZL14GPW3wYU5v1
- R19-0003_Audit_Svcs_RFP_20181206.pdf – Issued 12/6/18
- R19-0003_Audit_Svcs_References_Form_20181206.docx – Issued 12/6/18
- R19-0003_Audit_Svcs_Resources_Form_20181206.xlsx – Issued 12/6/18
- R19-0003_Audit_Svcs_Cost_Proposal_20181206.xlsx – Issued 12/6/18
- Contracting Forms webpage
Sole Point of Contact