Dec 6, 2018 at 5:02pm
The Alameda County Transportation Commission (Alameda CTC) invites you to submit a proposal to provide Toll Revenue Forecasting Services for Alameda CTC. The anticipated performance period is 36 months from June 2019 through May 2022.
Responses should be submitted in accordance with the requirements and instructions set forth in the Request for Proposals (RFP), including the following:
- This contract is funded with express lanes toll revenues and as such, is not subject to Alameda CTC’s Local Business Contract Equity Program; however, as local firms are a vital component of Alameda County’s economy, Alameda CTC strongly encourages each proposer to consider the use of local and small firms in its proposal. Further details regarding this program, including a list of all currently certified firms, can be found on the Alameda CTC website at Local Business Contract Equity Program.
- Proposal Due Date: Thursday, December 20, 2018, at 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time (PT)
- Optional Pre-Proposal Meeting: Thursday, November 29, 2018, at 2:00 p.m. PT. Attendees are encouraged to confirm attendance by completing the online registration form by 5:00 p.m. PT the day before the meeting at https://goo.gl/forms/nITiaaS9rpK6qpi32
- Optional Email Notifications: To sign up for optional email notifications of important updates regarding this RFP only, please visit https://goo.gl/forms/nITiaaS9rpK6qpi32.
- R19-0002_Toll Revenue_Forecast_20181116.pdf – Issued 11/16/18
- R19-0002_Pre-Proposal_Presentation_20181127.pdf – Issued 11/27/18
- R19-0002_Sign-in_Sheet_and_Interested_Parties_List.pdf – Issued 11/27/18
- R19-0002_Interested_Parties_Contact_Info.xlsx – Issued 11/27/18
- Contracting Forms webpage