Nov 1, 2018 at 2:43pm
The Alameda County Transportation Commission (Alameda CTC) invites you to submit a proposal to provide right of way support services for East Bay Greenway (Lake Merritt BART to South Hayward BART) Project. The anticipated performance period is 18 months from June 2019 through December 2020, with options for up to two (2) additional years of service.
Responses should be submitted in accordance with the requirements and instructions set forth in the Request for Proposals (RFP), including the following:
- Local Business Contract Equity (LBCE) Program: This contract will be funded with VRF, Measure B and/or Measure BB funds, or such funds in combination with other local funds. As such, the Alameda CTC Local Business Contract Equity (LBCE) Program requirements will apply. The LBCE Program’s goals for professional services are 70.0% for Local Business Enterprise (LBE) and 30.0% for Small Local Business Enterprise (SLBE). Further details regarding this program, including a list of all currently certified firms, can be found on the Alameda CTC website at Local Business Contract Equity (LBCE) Program.
- Optional Pre-Proposal Meeting: Tuesday, January 8, 2019, at 3:00 p.m. PT. Attendees are encouraged to confirm attendance by completing the online registration form by 5:00 p.m. PT the day before the meeting at https://goo.gl/forms/HyCnHDC4JkGloQYu1
- Proposal Due Date: Friday, January 25, 2019, at 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time (PT)
- Optional Email Notifications: To sign up for optional email notifications of important updates regarding this RFP only, please visit https://goo.gl/forms/HyCnHDC4JkGloQYu1
- R19-0004_EBGW_ROW_RFP_20181214.pdf – Issued 12/14/18
- R19-0004_EBGW_ROW_References_Form.docx – Issued 12/14/18
- R19-0004_EBGW_ROW_Resources_Form.xlsx – Issued 12/14/18
- Contracting Forms webpage
Sole Point of Contact