Alameda CTC has an open position for an Express Lanes Intern. Submit your application and resume for consideration by February 22, 2016.
Alameda CTC is looking for a motivated intern to provide assistance in express lane operation and maintenance by assisting with day-to-day operations, incident management, maintenance monitoring and analytic and technical transportation reporting of the I-680/I-580 Express Lanes.
The intern will coordinate with agency staff in the Alameda CTC Express Lanes work unit and with partner agencies. The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to operate a computer using a keyboard and mouse.
- Clear and concise oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- The ability to make timely decisions, interpret and communicate management directives.
- Experience using Microsoft Office products in a networked environment.
- A proven record of reliability and punctuality.
For more information about this internship, see the job announcement or our Careers web page.