Alameda CTC Contracting Opportunities
For current contracting opportunities, see the listings below. For a look ahead at future opportunities, see the list of upcoming contracting opportunities. Contracting forms are also available online.
Mar 6, 2014 at 6:04pm
Alameda CTC seeks to engage a consultant to develop an Alameda Countywide Multimodal Arterial Plan to better understand the existing and future role and function of the countywide arterial system, provide a framework for the integrated management of major arterial corridors to support all modes, improve overall mobility, connectivity, and safety on the countywide arterial system while better serving adjacent land uses, and identify a priority list of short and long term improvements. The plan development will be closely coordinated with the local jurisdictions and Caltrans as well as transit operators. Additionally, development of the plan will be coordinated with the on-going development of Goods Movement Plan and Countywide Transit Plan and the upcoming Community Based Transportation Plans Update.
- LBE goal for this contract is 70 percent with an SLBE goal of 30 percent.
- Pre-Proposal meeting: March 24, 2014 at 2:00 p.m. (Pacific Time)
- Proposal Due Date: March 31, 2014 at 3:00 p.m. (Pacific Time)
Wheelchair and Scooter Breakdown Transportation Service (WSBTS) and Hospital Discharge Transportation Service (HDTS) in Alameda County (A14-0002)
Mar 4, 2014 at 11:58am
Alameda CTC seeks a contractor to provide Wheelchair and Scooter Breakdown Transportation Service (WSBTS) and Hospital Discharge Transportation Service (HDTS) in Alameda County. The performance period is for an initial period of fifteen (15) months, from April 1, 2014 to June 30, 2015, with Alameda CTC retaining an option to renew for an additional year through June 30, 2016.
- The goal for this contract is 70.0 percent LBE and 30.0 percent SLBE.
- Optional Pre-Proposal meeting date: March 3, 2014, 11:00 a.m. (Pacific Time)
- Proposal due date: March 18, 2014, at 3:00 p.m. (Pacific Time)