October 25 Transportation Forum Postponed
Oct 22, 2012 at 11:40am
New date forthcoming.
The Alameda County Transportation Commission (Alameda CTC), in partnership with its Citizens Advisory Committee has postponed the transportation forum previously scheduled for Thursday, October 25. A new date will be forthcoming.
For more information about transportation plans, projects and programs in Alameda County, see the following:
- New $7.8 Billion Transportation Expenditure Plan on the November Ballot - Measure B1
- Safe Routes to Schools/Bike Mobile
- Mobility Matters Program
- Oakland Airport Connector
- I-80 Integrated Corridor Mobility
- Countywide Bicycle and Pedestrian Plans Update