Alameda CTC Contracting Opportunities
PS&E for 7th Street Grade Separation East Project (RFP No. R18-0013) - CLOSED
Feb 22, 2018 at 11:45am
The Alameda County Transportation Commission (Alameda CTC) invites you to submit a proposal to provide Final Design Plans, Specifications and Estimate (PS&E) phase services for the 7th Street Grade Separation East (7SGSE) Project. Upon completion of the PS&E phase, the selected consultant may also be retained to provide Design Support during Construction (DSDC) services. The performance period is estimated to be 24 months from July 2018 to June 2020 for PS&E services and an additional three (3) years for DSDC services.
Responses should be submitted in accordance with the requirements and instructions set forth in the Request for Proposals (RFP), including the following:
- This contract is funded with State funds and as such, is not subject to Alameda CTC’s Local Business Contract Equity Program; however, as local firms are a vital component of Alameda County’s economy, Alameda CTC strongly encourages each proposer to consider the use of local and small firms in its proposal. Further details regarding this program, including a list of all currently certified firms, can be found on the Alameda CTC website at www.alamedactc.org/app_pages/view/4543.
- Proposal Due Date: Friday, March 30, 2018, at 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time (PT)
- MANDATORY Pre-Proposal Meeting: Friday, March 16, 2018, at 1:00 p.m. PT. Attendees are encouraged to confirm attendance by completing the online registration form by 5:00 p.m. PT the day before the meeting at https://goo.gl/forms/NvoAJ7iWZup1qxl43.
- Optional Email Notifications: To sign up for optional email notifications of important updates regarding this RFP only, please visit https://goo.gl/forms/NvoAJ7iWZup1qxl43.
- RFP: PS&E for 7th Street Grade Separation East Project (RFP No. R18-0013) - Issued 03/06/18, Revised via Addendum Nos. 1 and 2 (PDF)
- RFP: Addendum No. 1 - Issued 3/14/18 (PDF)
- RFP: Addendum No. 2 - Issued 3/23/18 (PDF)
- RFP Appendix C (See Addendum No. 1) - Revised 3/14/18
- RFP Appendix D: Insurance Requirement Form (See RFP)
- RFP Appendix E: Cost Proposal Requirements Certification (See Addendum No. 1) - Revised 3/14/18
- RFP Appendix F (See Addendum No. 2): Resources and References Form (XLSX) - Revised 3/23/18
- Q&A Document - Issued 3/23/18 (PDF)
- Pre-Proposal Meeting Presentation - Issued 3/16/18 (PDF)
- Interested Parties List - Issued 3/19/18 (PDF)
Sole Point of Contact