Alameda CTC Contracting Opportunities
PID and PA&ED for I-880 Interchange Improvements (Winton Ave/A St) (RFP No. R18-0012) - CLOSED
Feb 6, 2018 at 6:34pm
The Alameda County Transportation Commission (Alameda CTC) invites you to submit a proposal to provide Project Initiation Document (PID) and Project Approval and Environmental Document (PA&ED) phase services for Interstate 880 (I-880) Interchange Improvements (Winton Avenue/A Street) Project. The performance period is estimated to be 48 months from July 2018 to June 2022.
Responses should be submitted in accordance with the requirements and instructions set forth in the Request for Proposals (RFP), including the following:
- Local Business Contract Equity (LBCE) Program Goals: The LBCE Program goals for professional services are 70.0% for Local Business Enterprise (LBE) and 30.0% for Small Local Business Enterprise (SLBE).
- Proposal Due Date: Tuesday, March 13, 2018, at 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time (PT)
- Optional Pre-Proposal Meeting: Tuesday, February 27, 2018, at 1:00 p.m. PT. Attendees are encouraged to confirm attendance by completing the online registration form by 5:00 p.m. PT the day before the meeting at https://goo.gl/forms/mz7dDFTLzEYCnWXk1.
- Optional Email Notifications: To sign up for optional email notifications of important updates regarding this RFP only, please visit https://goo.gl/forms/mz7dDFTLzEYCnWXk1.
- Q&A Document - Issued 3/06/18 (PDF)
- RFP: I-880 Interchange Improvements (Winton Ave/A St) Project - PID and PA&ED Phase Services (RFP No. R18-0012) - Issued 02/13/18 (PDF)
- RFP Appendix G: Cost Proposal Form B (XLSX)
- RFP Appendix G: Exhibit 10-K: Consultant Certification of Contract Costs and Financial Management System
- RFP Appendix H: Resources and References Form (XLSX)
- Contracting Forms webpage (URL)
- Pre-Proposal Presentation - Posted 2/27/18 (PDF)
- Interested Parties List - Posted 2/27/18 (XLSX)
Sole Point of Contact