Alameda CTC Contracting Opportunities
Investment Advisory Services (RFP No. R18-0011) - CLOSED
Jan 12, 2018 at 12:36pm
The Alameda County Transportation Commission (Alameda CTC) invites you to submit a proposal to provide investment advisory services for Alameda CTC. The performance period is for a period of three (3) years from July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2021, with option to continue for up to two (2) additional years of service.
Responses should be submitted in accordance with the requirements and instructions set forth in the Request for Proposals (RFP), including the following:
- Local Business Contract Equity (LBCE) Program Goals: The LBCE Program goals for professional services are 70.0% for Local Business Enterprise (LBE) and 30.0% for Small Local Business Enterprise (SLBE).
- Proposal Due Date: Wednesday, March 14, 2018, at 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time (PT)
- Optional Pre-Proposal Meeting: Friday, February 23, 2018, at 10:00 a.m. PT. Attendees are encouraged to confirm attendance by completing the online registration form by 5:00 p.m. PT the day before the meeting at https://goo.gl/forms/RkjVgAKGrpFFH8LM2.
- Optional Email Notifications: To sign up for optional email notifications of important updates regarding this RFP only, please visit https://goo.gl/forms/RkjVgAKGrpFFH8LM2.
- Q&A Document - Issued 3/05/18 (PDF)
- RFP: Investment Advisory Services Addendum No. 1 (RFP No. R18-0011) - Issued 03/05/18 (PDF)
- RFP: Investment Advisory Services (RFP No. R18-0011) - Issued 02/12/18 (PDF)
- RFP Appendix G:
- Cost Proposal Certification (See RFP)
- Cost Proposal Form (Revised via Addendum) - Issued 03/05/18 (XLSX)
- RFP Appendix H: Resources and References Form (XLSX)
- Contracting Forms webpage (URL)
Sole Point of Contact