Alameda CTC Contracting Opportunities
Temporary and On-Call Staffing Services (RFP No. R18-0010) - CLOSED
Dec 21, 2017 at 2:01pm
The Alameda County Transportation Commission (Alameda CTC) invites you to submit a proposal to provide centrally-managed on-site contracting support for a comprehensive range of administrative services for Alameda CTC. The performance period is for an initial term of approximately 39 months with services anticipated to commence on April 1, 2018.
Responses should be submitted in accordance with the requirements and instructions set forth in the Request for Proposals (RFP), including the following:
- Local Business Contract Equity (LBCE) Program Goals: The LBCE Program goals for professional services are 70.0% for Local Business Enterprise (LBE) and 30.0% for Small Local Business Enterprise (SLBE).
- Proposal Due Date: Wednesday, March 7, 2018, at 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time (PT)
- Optional Email Notifications: To sign up for optional email notifications of important updates regarding this RFP only, please visit https://goo.gl/forms/OwPyp8Tc86DOyjNv1.
- Updated Q&A Document - Issued 3/01/18 (PDF)
- RFP: Addendum No. 1 - Issued 2/21/18 (PDF)
- Interested Parties List - Issued 2/21/18 (PDF)
- RFP: Temporary and On-Call Staffing Services (RFP No. R18-0010) - Issued 01/29/18 (PDF)
- RFP Appendix G: Cost Proposal Form A (XLSX)
- Contracting Forms webpage (URL)
Sole Point of Contact
Should you have any questions, please email E.W. Cheng at email@example.com.