Alameda CTC Contracting Opportunities
PID for SR-262 (Mission Boulevard) Cross Connector Project (RFP No. R18-0009) (CLOSED)
Nov 30, 2017 at 4:31pm
The Alameda County Transportation Commission (Alameda CTC) invites you to submit a proposal to provide Project Initiation Document (PID) phase services for SR-262 (Mission Boulevard) Cross Connector Project, from the I-880 to I-680 (Project). The performance period is estimated to be 12 months from March 2018 to March 2019.
Responses should be submitted in accordance with the requirements and instructions all as set forth in detail within this RFP, including the following:
- Local Business Contract Equity (LBCE) Program requirements will apply. The LBCE Program’s goals for professional services are 70.0% for Local Business Enterprise (LBE) and 30.0% for Small Local Business Enterprise (SLBE).
- Proposal due date: Thursday, January 4, 2018, at 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time (PT)
- Optional Pre-Proposal Conference date: Tuesday, December 12, 2017, at 1:00 p.m. PT
- Attendees are encouraged to confirm attendance by completing the online registration form at https://goo.gl/forms/ANa6zjvVXk5Nlnp92 by 5:00 p.m. PT the day before the meeting.
- All prospective proposers are encouraged to attend the optional pre-proposal meeting.
- Pre-Proposal Presentation - Posted 12/12/17 (PDF)
- Interested Parties List - Posted 12/14/17 (XLSX)
Optional Email Notifications
- To sign up for optional email notifications of important updates regarding this RFP only, please visit https://goo.gl/forms/ANa6zjvVXk5Nlnp92.
- PID for SR-262 (Mission Boulevard) Cross Connector Project (RFP No. R18-0009) - Issued 12/01/17 (PDF)
- Addendum No. 1 (RFP No. R18-0009) - Issued 12/15/17 (PDF)
- Addendum No. 2 (RFP No. R18-0009) - Issued 12/19/17 (PDF)
- Appendix D Levine Act Statement Form (Revised via Addendum) - Issued 12/19/17 (PDF)
- Appendix H Resource Plan and References Form (Revised via Addendum) - Issued 12/19/17 (XLSX)
- Q&A Document - Issued 12/19/17 (PDF)
- Cost Proposal Form B (XLSX)
- Exhibit 10-K: Consultant Certification of Contract Costs and Financial Management System (PDF)
- Contracting Forms webpage (URL)
Sole Point of Contact
Should you have any questions, please email E.W. Cheng at firstname.lastname@example.org.