Alameda CTC Contracting Opportunities
PS&E for SR-84 Widening and SR-84/I-680 Interchange Improvements (RFP No. R18-0008) (CLOSED)
Aug 21, 2017 at 1:40pm
The Alameda County Transportation Commission (Alameda CTC) invites you to submit a proposal to provide Final Design Plans, Specifications and Estimates (PS&E) phase services for the SR-84 Widening (from south of Ruby Hill Drive to I-680) and SR-84/I-680 Interchange Improvements. The performance period is estimated to be 36 months from March 2018 to March 2021.
Responses should be submitted in accordance with the requirements and instructions all as set forth in detail within this RFP, including the following:
- Local Business Contract Equity (LBCE) Program requirements will apply. The LBCE Program’s goals for professional services are 70.0% for Local Business Enterprise (LBE) and 30.0% for Small Local Business Enterprise (SLBE).
- Proposal due date: Thursday, January 4, 2018, at 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time (PT)
- Optional Pre-Proposal Conference date: Tuesday, December 12, 2017, at 1:00 p.m. PT
- Attendees are encouraged to confirm attendance by completing the online registration form at https://goo.gl/forms/Ou0agdNXBBJldzDE3 by 5:00 p.m. PT the day before the meeting.
- All prospective proposers are encouraged to attend the optional pre-proposal meeting.
- Pre-proposal Presentation - Posted 12/12/17 (PDF)
- Interested Parties List - Posted 12/14/17 (XLSX)
Optional Email Notifications
- To sign up for optional email notifications of important updates regarding this RFP only, please visit https://goo.gl/forms/Ou0agdNXBBJldzDE3.
- PS&E for SR-84 Widening and SR-84/I-680 Interchange Improvements (RFP No. R18-0008) - Issued 11/22/17 (PDF)
- Addendum No. 1 (RFP No. R18-0008) - Issued 12/19/17 (PDF)
- Appendix D Levine Act Statement Form (Revised via Addendum) - Issued 12/19/17 (PDF)
- Appendix H Resource Plan and References Form (Revised via Addendum) - Issued 12/19/17 (XLSX)
- Q&A Document - Issued 12/19/17 (PDF)
- Cost Proposal Form B (XLSX)
- Exhibit 10-K: Consultant Certification of Contract Costs and Financial Management System (PDF)
- Contracting Forms webpage (URL)
Sole Point of Contact:
Should you have any questions, please email E.W. Cheng at firstname.lastname@example.org.