Alameda CTC Contracting Opportunities
Development of an Alameda Countywide Collaborative and Goods Movement Plan - CLOSED
Aug 16, 2013 at 3:42am
Alameda CTC seeks to engage a consultant to provide consulting services to develop an Alameda Countywide Collaborative and Goods Movement Plan. The services will be required on an as needed basis, and Alameda CTC does not guarantee, either expressly or by implication, that any work or services will be required by any consultant that is deemed qualified pursuant to this RFP.
- The LBE goal for this contract is 70 percent with an SLBE goal of 30 percent.
- Pre-Proposal meeting: July 24, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. (Pacific Time)
- Proposal Due Date: August 15, 2013 at 3:00 p.m. (Pacific Time)
For more information about the tasks necessary to fulfill this service, see the Request for Proposals (RFP) and required materials below:
- Exceptions to the Alameda CTC Sample Professional Services Contract Form
- Levine Act Statement
- Insurance Requirement Form
- Public Contract Code
- Sample Cost Proposal Form B (Updated 8/5/13)
- Goods Movement Plan Development Schedule
- Sample Alameda CTC Professional Services Contract (Added 7/24/13)
- Questions and Answers (Updated 8/7/13)
- Pre-Proposal Meeting Presentation (Added 7/24/13)
- Pre-Proposal Meeting Sign-in Sheet (Added 7/24/13)
Interested? Contact Mr. Seung Cho at email@example.com.