Alameda CTC Grant Opportunities
Transportation Fund for Clean Air Call for Projects
Apr 9, 2013 at 10:50pm
More than $1.8 million is available for projects that reduce motor vehicle emissions through the Transportation Fund for Clean Air Call for Projects.
The Alameda County Transportation Commission (Alameda CTC) is pleased to announce a Call for Projects for the fiscal year 2013-2014 Transportation Fund for Clean Air (TFCA). The Alameda CTC is responsible for planning, funding and delivering transportation projects and programs within Alameda County. This includes the programming of federal, state and local transportation funds, including TFCA.
TFCA is a local fund source of the Bay Area Air Quality Management District (Air District). As the TFCA program manager for Alameda County, the Alameda CTC is responsible for programming 40 percent of the $4 vehicle registration fee collected in Alameda County for this program.
Applications are due to the Alameda CTC no later than 3 p.m. on Friday, April 5, 2013.
- A project must result in the reduction of motor vehicle emissions within the Air District’s jurisdiction to be considered eligible for TFCA funding. In general, eligible projects are those that conform to the provisions of the Alameda CTC TFCA Program Guidelines.
- Projects must also meet the requirement of achieving an emission reduction cost-effectiveness, on an individual project basis, of equal to or less than $90,000 of TFCA funds per ton of total reactive organic gases (ROG), oxides of nitrogen (NOx), and weighted particulate matter 10 microns in diameter and smaller (PM10) emissions reduced ($TFCA/ton emissions reduced).
- Sponsors will be required to collect data for monitoring requirements and submit annual and final project reports for TFCA funded projects. The data required varies by project type (see the sample monitoring forms below).
Call for projects information:
- FY 2013-14 Fund Estimate
- FY 2013-14 Application (Word file)
- Attachment 2 - Required Project Budget (Excel file)
- Attachment 3G – Required for Arterial Management Projects (Excel file)
- Attributes of Cost-Effective TFCA Projects
- Sample TFCA Final Project Report Forms
- Sample Air District and Alameda CTC Funding Credit/Logo Requirements
- Sample TFCA Insurance Guidance
Contact Jacki Taylor, via phone: (510) 208-7413 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.