Event: North County Transportation Forum
Date:Thu, Oct 21st 2010, 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Location:Alameda CTC Offices, 1333 Broadway, Suite 300, Oakland, CA (Downtown Oakland at City Center/12th St. BART)
The Alameda CTC and its Community Advisory Committee (CAC) are hosting a North County Transportation Forum on October 21 at the Alameda CTC Offices in Downtown Oakland just outside of City Center/12 Street BART. The evening begins with an open house at 6:30 p.m., followed by formal presentations on the theme Access at 7 p.m.
Meet project sponsors and find out how your Measure B half-cent sales tax dollars are improving mobility in North Alameda County (Alameda, Albany, Berkeley, Emeryville, Oakland, Piedmont).
For more information, see the North County Transportation Forum Flyer.
- 0_Alameda CTC Intro (1.8 MB)
- 1_Alameda CTC: A Newly Formed Agency (1.0 MB)
- 2_City of Oakland: Transit Oriented Development Plans (1.4 MB)
- 3_Mobility Management for Seniors and Disabled (324.3 KB)
- 4_Bicycle & Pedestrian Programs and Plans (1.8 MB)
- 5_East Bay Bus Rapid Transit (3.2 MB)
- 6_Broadway-Jackson Interchange Improvements (5.5 MB)