Alameda County Transportation Commission (Alameda CTC) maintains financial records and reports beginning July 22, 2010.
Alameda CTC safeguards public funds by making intelligent and careful financial choices, keeping expenses low and focusing resources on transportation planning, funding and delivery. All this is accomplished through transparency and accountability, as a result of financial control systems, reporting and public reviews.
FY 2011-12 audited financial statements for the Alameda County Congestion Management Agency and the Alameda County Transportation Improvement Authority are for the period of July 1, 2011 through February 29, 2012. For information after March 1, 2012, please see the consolidated Alameda County Transportation Commission statement.
In 2000, nearly 82 percent of Alameda County voters approved Measure B, the half-cent transportation sales tax. Alameda CTC administers Measure B funds to deliver essential transportation projects and programs that improve services, provide critical infrastructure and create jobs. The Alameda County 20-year Transportation Expenditure Plan guides the expenditures of more than $1.4 billion in county transportation funds generated through the continuation of the sales tax over 20 years. A 2014 Transportation Expenditure Plan to fund nearly $8 billion in transportation improvements was passed by voters in November 2014.
- Annual Financial Report for the Year Ended June 30, 2020
- Alameda CTC has been awarded a Certificate of Excellence in Financial Reporting for each of the years ended June 30, 2013 - June 30, 2018 by the Government Finance Officers Association of the United States and Canada (GFOA). The award determination for fiscal year ending June 30, 2019 is currently pending from the GFOA.
- Debt Policy (July 2016)
- Credit Presentation, December 6, 2013
- Debt Service Schedule (2014-2022)
- Official Statement
- Rating agency reports:
- Fitch Ratings Notice of Rating Action - AAA Rating (February 2014)
- Standard & Poor's Ratings Services - AAA Rating (January 2014)
- Exemption Letter (Effective through December 31, 2022)
Important Notice: Alameda CTC's "Investor Relations" webpage provides general financial information about the Alameda CTC and its outstanding bonds. The information is provided for reference only and is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy Alameda CTC's bonds.